Visa Support

You do not need a visa to come to Prague for the TEFL course if you’re from Europe, Australia, Canada, the US, and some South American countries. If you are not from one of the listed countries, contact us to see if you need a visa to enter. The allowed length of stay in the Schengen zone (most of Europe including the Czech Republic) is 90 days.

If you want to live and work abroad, you will need a long-stay visa, depending on your citizenship and where you want to work. If you choose to stay in Prague, we will provide you with information and a visa agency contact who will help you with the process.

For more information, you can reference this website.